Planning Your Visit
Discover all of the information you need for your first appointment at Vision Institute Northwest.
What to Expect at Your Appointment
- We want to be ready for you before you arrive! We ask that you complete all of your applicable Patient Forms before your appointment. We may call you to update your medical history verbally before your appointment if you are unable to complete it online. We will also do our best to verify your insurance information, so may contact you if we need more information.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stop at the front desk to get fully checked in. Once we have you checked in, our technicians will complete some preliminary testing with you for the doctor. We will take retinal screening photos for all comprehensive eye exams, which the doctor will review with you in office.
- Our doctors will discuss all information gathered and prescribe a customized solution for your needs.
- Our friendly opticians will help you fill the prescriptions provided by the doctor and go over your insurance plan and how to best maximize your benefits.
- Our staff works diligently to ensure that your glasses and contact lenses are ordered quickly and efficiently. Contact lens orders can be directly shipped to your house or to any one of our 3 offices, just let us know your preference.
Find the location nearest you and schedule an appointment today.